A mindful woman will
- take care of her own needs before taking care of others. A mindful woman is quietly attuned to her own needs, so that she remain strong and centred. She takes decisive action to nourish herself and ensure her needs are met first, in order to magnify her energy and disperse it evenly and calmly to those around her.
- take responsibility for her own actions. A mindful woman will acknowledge and embrace imperfection, for she sees her own mistakes, not as an opportunity for self-pity, but that she is free to learn, grow and gain wisdom. It is only by fully taking full responsibility for her actions, that that she can celebrate imperfection and manifest the energy to face life’s challenges with humour, intention and love.
- take calculated risks. A mindful woman embraces risk and sees it as an opportunity for personal growth. If she were to settle for that which is safe and predictable, she would remain physically, emotionally and spiritually stagnant. It is by taking risks that she experiences the full extent of her abilities, and they are always so much greater than she could have imagined. She knows that the possibility for growth runs parallel with her willingness to embrace those things she fears, but grasps anyway.
- respect her sexuality. A mindful woman knows that the sexiest thing she can do is to honour herself and her own integrity. She will love her body, no matter what shape it takes; for she knows that to feel sexy, is to be happy in her own skin. She will not choose to use the power of her sexuality to manipulate or compete, for she is aware that these actions only lead to the kind of negativity that is profoundly damaging to both herself and others.
- love those around her unconditionally. A mindful woman knows love offers its own reward. She loves herself, so she is able to give love freely without expectation or judgement and accept love in equal measure. She lives and breathes love, taking it in and giving it out- she is at peace with herself, as she is with those around her.
Let your light shine.
Be a source of strength and courage.
Share your wisdom.
What are your thoughts on intentional living, what does it mean to be a woman- to you?