Happy New Year and welcome to Seasonal Celebration!
Well, here we are–at the cusp of a brand new year and a new adventure. So when you pull out your calendars and prepare for what’s ahead, I hope your days will be filled with happy memories,love, peace and abundance beyond measure!
I would like to to offer my sincere appreciation and gratitude to you all, as without your feedback and support in NMN’s first year, I would have found it hard to continue without the help of my co-founder Carrie. Thank you so much!
The best news of all is that my dear friend Carrie Scoville with whom I started Natural Mothers Network (and whose talents are infinitely superior to my own) is now in remission from breast cancer. Carrie and her family have much to look forward to in the New Year, and we wish her all the best.
Stuffed Spiced Acorn Squash -Food Forager
Here are our featured posts from last week, these will also be shared on our Facebook Page. Remember please, to link back to NMN if you wish to be featured, thank you. Feel free to grab our fancy featured button in the sidebar!
New to Seasonal Celebration? Please read below before linking
It’s our wish, that together we can create an invigorating collection of ideas that will be an inspirational resource for our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like that you feel will build and encourage this community of bloggers.It isn’t mandatory, but if you have a blog of your own, why not tell us about it on the Natural Mothers Network facebook page? Then we can visit you there too:-)I will will feature our favourite two projects the following week, here on the blog hop and post it on our facebook wall.
- Please remain sensitive to the ethos of Natural Mothers Network. So in order to maintain the integrity of our values, share your best posts on any topic as long as they are natural and reflect the season we’re in, by which we mean- written at this time of year.
- Please link your posts back to Seasonal Celebration. It helps build our little community as you are sending your readers to others who are also participating and you increase the chance of being featured!
- As a fellow blogger, we hope that you check out a couple of posts and leave a comment. We all really love to hear from each other as it helps validate what we do.
- Why not grab the Seasonal Celebration Sunday button in the side bar by placing the html into your post?
- Please, no linking to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors.
Bloggers, when you link with us you’ll receive an email reminder for Seasonal Celebration each week; you’re welcome to sign up HERE so it doesn’t go to junk- and of course you can un-subscribe whenever you wish.
I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share! Don’t forget to spread the word to all the bloggers you know and leave a comment, I just love getting these! You can share the love by tweeting or sharing on facebook ( see slider to left )- that way our posts get read by even more people. Have a great week!
Category: seasonal celebration
About the Author (Author Profile)
Rebecca Watkins worked as a professional photo journalist and travelled the world with her husband John, before settling down as a stay at home mother to their three daughters. They have recently moved back from the French Alps to an old cottage in Devon, England. Rebecca’s days are filled with visits to the beach, animated discussions and in the best moments, happiness and creativity in her family home of five. The other moments are filled with craziness and chaos and she loves those too.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Grain Free Chocolate Muffins | Small Footprint Family |
- Thieves Oil Recipe | Small Footprint Family |
- 10 Green New Years Resolutions | Small Footprint Family |
- Kombucha: My Next Challenge! |
- New Year Resolution: 10 Actions to Getting Healthier |
- Grain Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies |
- Homemade Herbal Shampoo - The Nerdy Farm Wife |
- A Light Footsteps Year | These Light Footsteps |
- To Soy or Not to Soy? | Diets for Autism, ADHD, Allergies, Autoimmune and Digestive Disorders |
- Oxalates: Plant Toxins on Your Plate | Diets for Autism, ADHD, Allergies, Autoimmune and Digestive Disorders |