Welcome to the 32nd Seasonal Celebration Linky Party!
Our windows are closing, leaves are just beginning to change color and there is a cool breeze in the air! It’s autumn!
This is rapidly becoming my favourite time of the year. I adore watching the colours of the leaves, as they change from tired green to burnt orange and finally a withered brown as they drop to the ground. Then we rustle loudly through them, in our welly boots. A few of my favourite autumnal things include leaf hunts (looking for different colours, shapes and sizes), pumpkin picking, apple picking, chutney making, nature walks, Halloween, and being with my loving family.
Here is our featured post from last week, which will also be shared on our Facebook Page. Remember please, to link back to NMN if you wish to be featured, thank you.
Feel free to grab our featured button in the sidebar!
Now let’s link up!
It’s our wish, that together we can create an invigorating collection of ideas that will be an inspirational resource for our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like that you feel will build and encourage our little community of bloggers.It isn’t mandatory, but if you have a blog of your own, why not tell us about it on the Natural Mothers Network facebook page? Then we can visit you there too:-)We will feature our favourite project the following week here on the blog hop and post it on our facebook wall.
Please read through the guidelines below before linking.
- Remain sensitive to the ethos of Natural Mothers Network. So in order to maintain the integrity of our values, share your best posts on any topic as long as they are natural and reflect the season we’re in, by which I mean- written at this time of year.
- Please link your posts back to Seasonal Celebration. It helps build our little community as you are sending your readers to others who are also participating and you increase the chance of being featured!
- As a fellow blogger, we hope that you check out a couple of posts and leave a comment. We all really love to hear from each other as it helps validate what we do.
- Why not grab the Seasonal Celebration Sunday button in the side bar by placing the html into your post.
- Please, no linking to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors.
Bloggers, when you link with us you’ll receive an email reminder for Seasonal Celebration each week; you’re welcome to sign up HERE so it doesn’t go to junk- and of course you can un-subscribe whenever you wish.
I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week! Don’t forget to spread the word to all the bloggers you know and leave a comment, I just love getting these! You can share the love by tweeting or sharing on facebook ( see slider to left )- that way our posts get read by even more people! Feel free to add your linky party to us and I’ll be sure to pop by.
Category: seasonal celebration
About the Author (Author Profile)
Rebecca Watkins worked as a professional photo journalist and travelled the world with her husband John, before settling down as a stay at home mother to their three daughters. They have recently moved back from the French Alps to an old cottage in Devon, England. Rebecca’s days are filled with visits to the beach, animated discussions and in the best moments, happiness and creativity in her family home of five. The other moments are filled with craziness and chaos and she loves those too.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Kellogg To Smother the World with Cereal Grains |
- Have Some Arsenic With Your Rice |
- Lasagna Courgette |
- Tangy Green Bean Salad with Crispy Walnuts |
- Grain-Free Chocolate Muffins | Anne-Marie Cain |
- Cinderella Around the World: US Southwest and Appalachia « All Done Monkey! Embracing the Magic in the Madness of Motherhood |
- Preventing Alzheimer's Disease | Small Footprint Family |
- Beet Kvass Myth Busting (& Recipe) - Holistic Kid |
- Recipe: Gluten & Dairy Free Crispy Pizza | The Willing Cook |
- menu plan monday 10.1.12 | Frugal Local Kitchen |