Welcome to The 29th Seasonal Celebration Linky Party!
Our three daughters are returning to school and college and the home education element has come to an end, as our sixteen year old has chosen to start college and as she says, “get a life!”
Our youngest daughter came home from her Waldorf School on the first day back, with a year long project to dream up.
As Amber is a foodie and just loves to cook, it wasn’t long before we came up with the idea of a recipe blog! It felt like a fabulous opportunity for our thirteen year old daughter to develop an array of useful skills: deciding on a post, ensuring she has the ingredients for her recipe, making the dish, photographing it, writing about it and publishing it. After one very long day on the computer, Green Teen Cuisine.com went live and she’s now put up her first post!
Each morning she runs to my computer, to see how many comments or page views she’s had! Of course we can all understand the excitement she feels!
See a link on potato salad below? If you have a moment, I’m sure she’d love to hear from you!
I was delighted so many of you chose to link up after my month-long sabbatical and, as usual it was so hard to decide on the post to feature!
Lisa Lynn-Feel free to grab our featured button in the sidebar!
Now let’s link up!
It’s our wish, that together we can create an invigorating collection of ideas that will be an inspirational resource for our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like that you feel will build and encourage our little community of bloggers.It isn’t mandatory, but if you have a blog of your own, why not tell us about it on the Natural Mothers Network facebook page? Then we can visit you there too:-)We will feature our favourite project the following week here on the blog hop and post it on our facebook wall.
Please read through the guidelines below before linking.
- Remain sensitive to the ethos of Natural Mothers Network. So in order to maintain the integrity of our values, share your best posts on any topic as long as they are natural and reflect the season we’re in, by which I mean- written at this time of year.
- Please link your posts back to Seasonal Celebration. It helps build our little community as you are sending your readers to others who are also participating and you increase the chance of being featured!
- As a fellow blogger, we hope that you check out a couple of posts and leave a comment. We all really love to hear from each other as it helps validate what we do.
- Why not grab the Seasonal Celebration Sunday button in the side bar by placing the html into your post.
- Please, no linking to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors.
Bloggers, when you link with us you’ll receive an email reminder for Seasonal Celebration each week; you’re welcome to sign up HERE so it doesn’t go to junk- and of course you can un-subscribe whenever you wish.
I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week! Don’t forget to spread the word to all the bloggers you know and leave a comment, I just love getting these! You can share the love by tweeting or sharing on facebook ( see slider to left )- that way our posts get read by even more people! Feel free to add your linky party to us and I’ll be sure to pop by.
Category: seasonal celebration
About the Author (Author Profile)
Rebecca Watkins worked as a professional photo journalist and travelled the world with her husband John, before settling down as a stay at home mother to their three daughters. They have recently moved back from the French Alps to an old cottage in Devon, England. Rebecca’s days are filled with visits to the beach, animated discussions and in the best moments, happiness and creativity in her family home of five. The other moments are filled with craziness and chaos and she loves those too.
Sites That Link to this Post
- We’re Going Orange! Join the Movement to Fight Childhood Hunger « All Done Monkey! Embracing the Magic in the Madness of Motherhood |
- Why Gluten-Free Is Just Not Enough for Celiac |
- Grain-Free Salmon Rolls |
- Summer Squash Sauté with Goat Cheese | dishes and dishes |
- 30 Minute Chili Recipe | Small Footprint Family |
- Why Eat Locally Grown Food? | Small Footprint Family |
- Vegan Paleo Nutella Cookies | Tessa the Domestic Diva |
- Raw Chocolate Macaroons- Hail Merry Knock-Off | Tessa the Domestic Diva |
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread – aka Nutella | Tessa the Domestic Diva |
- 5 favorite fall cookbooks | Frugal Local Kitchen |
- I’m jealous of HER! | joyful living |
- Anne-Marie Cain | Cinnamon Apple Crisps |
- motivation monday: my morning/evening fitness routines | A Life in Balance |
- Anne-Marie Cain | Grain-Free Peanut-Flax Bread |