Welcome to The 27th Seasonal Celebration Linky Party!
I am taking a month off to be totally present with my three wonderful daughters and my dear husband, John. This will be the last Seasonal Celebration until September the 2nd 2012.
During the time we have been in Saint Croix, our daughters have passed their Advanced Scuba Certification with Sweet Bottom Dive Center and two of them are now working on the Rescue Diver course that takes them towards Pro Certification. The underwater world has opened their eyes to a magical world so close to many of us, yet an environment that is less understood than the surface of the moon.
Diving is one of the rare activities that offers adrenaline and intensity, peace and serenity in equal measure. It’s an activity that requires you to step right out of your comfort zone and be fully responsible for your own actions, as well as mindful of the well-being and safety of your dive buddies. These combined elements offer young people an opportunity to learn about themselves and the world around them in a profound way. This in turn cultivates an appreciation of this most extraordinary planet, and their part in the preservation of it, for future generations.
I say this every week in my email reminder, but I am really delighted to welcome you all each week-thank you so very much for linking up!
During the summer, I will be working from different places around the globe, with a family home exchange and road trip planned. Consequently, you’ll see a more international flavour to my articles and perhaps fewer of them. I plan to keep Seasonal Celebration going, except for a break in August, when there will be no Seasonal Celebration for the whole month until September. Over to you…:-)
Feel free to grab our featured button in the sidebar!
Now let’s link up!
It’s our wish, that together we can create an invigorating collection of ideas that will be an inspirational resource for our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like that you feel will build and encourage our little community of bloggers.It isn’t mandatory, but if you have a blog of your own, why not tell us about it on the Natural Mothers Network facebook page? Then we can visit you there too:-)We will feature our favourite project the following week here on the blog hop and post it on our facebook wall.
Please read through the guidelines below before linking.
- Remain sensitive to the ethos of Natural Mothers Network. So in order to maintain the integrity of our values, share your best posts on any topic as long as they are natural and reflect the season we’re in, by which I mean- written at this time of year.
- Please link your posts back to Seasonal Celebration. It helps build our little community as you are sending your readers to others who are also participating and you increase the chance of being featured!
- As a fellow blogger, we hope that you check out a couple of posts and leave a comment. We all really love to hear from each other as it helps validate what we do.
- Why not grab the Seasonal Celebration Sunday button in the side bar by placing the html into your post.
- Please, no linking to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors.
Bloggers, when you link with us you’ll receive an email reminder for Seasonal Celebration each week; you’re welcome to sign up HERE so it doesn’t go to junk- and of course you can un-subscribe whenever you wish.
I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week! Don’t forget to spread the word to all the bloggers you know and leave a comment, I just love getting these! You can share the love by tweeting or sharing on facebook ( see slider to left )- that way our posts get read by even more people! Feel free to add your linky party to us and I’ll be sure to pop by.
Category: seasonal celebration
About the Author (Author Profile)
Rebecca Watkins worked as a professional photo journalist and travelled the world with her husband John, before settling down as a stay at home mother to their three daughters. They have recently moved back from the French Alps to an old cottage in Devon, England. Rebecca’s days are filled with visits to the beach, animated discussions and in the best moments, happiness and creativity in her family home of five. The other moments are filled with craziness and chaos and she loves those too.
Sites That Link to this Post
- My Interview at SCD Lifestyle |
- Stevia: Is It as Good As They Say? |
- Recipe: Grain Free Zucchini Blossoms |
- Maybe Pregnant Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Can Have it All With “Sister Wives” On Independence, Part II | Bare Root Studio |
- Milestones: The Birthday Time Capsule « All Done Monkey! |
- Perfect Grain -Free Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Urban Poser – Egg Free! | Tessa the Domestic Diva |
- Lemon Raspberry Muffins – Gluten Free & Vegan | Tessa the Domestic Diva |