Welcome to The 24th Seasonal Celebration Linky Party!
First of all, I would like to extend a big thanks to those of you who volunteered their tips for using coconut oil. If any of you have links to recipes you’ve included coconut oil, or alternative uses for coconut oil- I’d love to share them on NMN, so do let me know!
This week we have been experimenting with using mangoes in all types of dishes, from curries to smoothies. We are currently over-run with these amazing superfruit on the beautiful island of Saint Croix! If you are wondering how to add something special to your summer BBQ, take a look at this flavourful Mango Salsa, it beautifully compliments most protein, from fish to tempeh.
We have also discovered a speedy way of making a refreshing pitcher of homemade Ginger Beer. The girls really enjoy it with our family meals. My husband and I have been enjoying it in the form of a ‘Dark and Stormy Cocktail’. The combination of lime, homemade ginger beer and dark rum is simply delicious..
I say this every week in my email reminder, but I am really delighted to welcome you all each week-thank you so very much for linking up!
During the summer, I will be working from different places around the globe, with a family home exchange and road trip planned. Consequently, you’ll see a more international flavour to my articles and perhaps fewer of them. I plan to keep Seasonal Celebration going, except for a break in August, when there will be no Seasonal Celebration for the whole month until September. Over to you…:-)
10 DIY Beds, Sofas, and More You Can Make Out of Pallets-Dagmar*s momsense Feel free to grab our featured button in the sidebar!
Now let’s link up!
It’s our wish, that together we can create an invigorating collection of ideas that will be an inspirational resource for our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like that you feel will build and encourage our little community of bloggers.It isn’t mandatory, but if you have a blog of your own, why not tell us about it on the Natural Mothers Network facebook page? Then we can visit you there too:-)We will feature our favourite project the following week here on the blog hop and post it on our facebook wall.
Please read through the guidelines below before linking.
- Remain sensitive to the ethos of Natural Mothers Network. So in order to maintain the integrity of our values, share your best posts on any topic as long as they are natural and reflect the season we’re in, by which I mean- written at this time of year.
- Please link your posts back to Seasonal Celebration. It helps build our little community as you are sending your readers to others who are also participating and you increase the chance of being featured!
- As a fellow blogger, we hope that you check out a couple of posts and leave a comment. We all really love to hear from each other as it helps validate what we do.
- Why not grab the Seasonal Celebration Sunday button in the side bar by placing the html into your post.
- Please, no linking to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors.
Bloggers, when you link with us you’ll receive an email reminder for Seasonal Celebration each week; you’re welcome to sign up HERE so it doesn’t go to junk- and of course you can un-subscribe whenever you wish.
I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week! Don’t forget to spread the word to all the bloggers you know and leave a comment, I just love getting these! You can share the love by tweeting or sharing on facebook ( see slider to left )- that way our posts get read by even more people! Feel free to add your linky party to us and I’ll be sure to pop by.
Category: seasonal celebration
About the Author (Author Profile)
Rebecca Watkins worked as a professional photo journalist and travelled the world with her husband John, before settling down as a stay at home mother to their three daughters. They have recently moved back from the French Alps to an old cottage in Devon, England. Rebecca’s days are filled with visits to the beach, animated discussions and in the best moments, happiness and creativity in her family home of five. The other moments are filled with craziness and chaos and she loves those too.
Sites That Link to this Post
- How to Remember Your Reusable Bags | Small Footprint Family |
- :: Good Girl Gone Green » Avocado Fudge :: |
- Mexican Quinoa Salad | Tessa the Domestic Diva |
- Mango & Bacon Salad | Tessa the Domestic Diva |
- Raw Fudge Brownie Bites w/ Toasted Coconut | Tessa the Domestic Diva |
- En la Tierra de Papa: A Spanish Immersion Trip for the Bilingual Toddler « All Done Monkey! |
- The Mighty Coconut |
- Selenium: Crucial for Good Health |
- July 4th Real Food Extravaganza |
- 5 Screen-Free Activities for Rainy Days | Groovy Green Livin |
- How to Make Goat Cheese In the Raw - Holistic Kid |
- Selenium: Crucial for Good Health | Next Level Nutrition |