Welcome to Seasonal Celebration- now on a Wednesday!
I know that December is a busy month for most people. The preparation leading up to the holiday season is jam-packed for us all. With our little business in France needing so much of my attention at this time of year, I’m having to be very strict with myself indeed, so that everybody who needs my full attention, gets it!
Since the summer, my overall strategy has been to strictly separate computer time from family time. It’s easier for me throughout the year to keep the two completely separate and focus on either one or the other at a time. That way, my family or my business gets my full attention rather than divided attention. However hosting Seasonal Celebration every Sunday, has made this increasingly difficult to maintain!
So for this reason I have decided that from now on Seasonal Celebration will start every Wednesday and that I will feature two posts instead of one!
In eager anticipation,
Here are our featured posts from last week, these will also be shared on our Facebook Page. Remember please, to link back to NMN if you wish to be featured, thank you. Feel free to grab our fancy featured button in the sidebar!
New to Seasonal Celebration? Please read below before linking
It’s our wish, that together we can create an invigorating collection of ideas that will be an inspirational resource for our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like that you feel will build and encourage this community of bloggers.It isn’t mandatory, but if you have a blog of your own, why not tell us about it on the Natural Mothers Network facebook page? Then we can visit you there too:-)I will will feature our favourite two projects the following week, here on the blog hop and post it on our facebook wall.
- Please remain sensitive to the ethos of Natural Mothers Network. So in order to maintain the integrity of our values, share your best posts on any topic as long as they are natural and reflect the season we’re in, by which we mean- written at this time of year.
- Please link your posts back to Seasonal Celebration. It helps build our little community as you are sending your readers to others who are also participating and you increase the chance of being featured!
- As a fellow blogger, we hope that you check out a couple of posts and leave a comment. We all really love to hear from each other as it helps validate what we do.
- Why not grab the Seasonal Celebration Sunday button in the side bar by placing the html into your post?
- Please, no linking to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors.
Bloggers, when you link with us you’ll receive an email reminder for Seasonal Celebration each week; you’re welcome to sign up HERE so it doesn’t go to junk- and of course you can un-subscribe whenever you wish.
I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share! Don’t forget to spread the word to all the bloggers you know and leave a comment, I just love getting these! You can share the love by tweeting or sharing on facebook ( see slider to left )- that way our posts get read by even more people. Have a great week!
Category: seasonal celebration
About the Author (Author Profile)
Rebecca Watkins worked as a professional photo journalist and travelled the world with her husband John, before settling down as a stay at home mother to their three daughters. They have recently moved back from the French Alps to an old cottage in Devon, England. Rebecca’s days are filled with visits to the beach, animated discussions and in the best moments, happiness and creativity in her family home of five. The other moments are filled with craziness and chaos and she loves those too.
Sites That Link to this Post
- 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Immune System | Small Footprint Family |
- The Future of Food… |
- Your Antibacterial Soap Is Hazardous To Your Health |
- Paleo Pals Grain-free Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (Paleo, GAPS) |
- Is There a Picky Eater at Your Table? | Diets for Autism, ADHD, Allergies, Autoimmune and Digestive Disorders |
- Soaked Millet Zucchini Pancakes | Diets for Autism, ADHD, Allergies, Autoimmune and Digestive Disorders |
- Cocoa Honey Lip Balm Recipe - The Nerdy Farm Wife |
- Let’s Go! | These Light Footsteps |
- christmas open house party: recipes (soft ginger cookies) | Frugal Local Kitchen |
- Date, Coconut & Almond Truffles » The Hedgecombers |
- motivation monday: the gift of compassion | A Life in Balance |
- Healthy Gingerbread Latte and Peppermint Mocha (Vegan option) | Healy Real Food Vegetarian |
- Healthy Gingerbread Latte and Peppermint Mocha (Vegan option) |
- Hot Chocolate & a Mason Jar Cozy - Ever Growing Farm | Ever Growing Farm |