Welcome to Seasonal Celebration!
Another day spent reading and commenting on your enlightening and varied posts, I feel very fortunate to be blessed with your presence here at Natural Mothers Network. As always, I’m faced with a choice to favour two posts from the posts linked and it’s a tough call, but here goes:
( *Since the new WordPress update my own favourite links, don’t appear to be sticking- in other words they disappear if I update the page, has anyone else experienced this, and if so, have you any advice as to how I get around this?)
These will also be shared on our Facebook Page. Remember please, to link back to NMN if you wish to be featured, thank you. Feel free to grab our fancy featured button in the sidebar!
New to Seasonal Celebration? Please read below before linking
It’s our wish, that together we can create an invigorating collection of ideas that will be an inspirational resource for our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like that you feel will build and encourage this community of bloggers.It isn’t mandatory, but if you have a blog of your own, why not tell us about it on the Natural Mothers Network facebook page? Then we can visit you there too:-)I will will feature our favourite two projects the following week, here on the blog hop and post it on our facebook wall.
- Please remain sensitive to the ethos of Natural Mothers Network. So in order to maintain the integrity of our values, share your best posts on any topic as long as they are natural and reflect the season we’re in, by which we mean- written at this time of year.
- Please link your posts back to Seasonal Celebration. It helps build our little community as you are sending your readers to others who are also participating and you increase the chance of being featured!
- As a fellow blogger, we hope that you check out a couple of posts and leave a comment. We all really love to hear from each other as it helps validate what we do.
- Why not grab the Seasonal Celebration button in the side bar by placing the html into your post?
- Please, no linking to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors.
Bloggers, when you link with us you’ll receive an email reminder for Seasonal Celebration each week; you’re welcome to sign up HERE so it doesn’t go to junk- and of course you can un-subscribe whenever you wish.