At this time of year in Great Britain we have much to contend with right now and sometimes it can feel like days and even weeks just roll into one. The weather is consistently foul and bleak, making it hard to ‘do’ very much and therefore too much time is spent indoors, with little or no access to sunlight. What are your experiences at this time of year where you live? What are you able to do and what steps do you take to avoid feeling trapped in your own home? Last week I touched on our efforts to mitigate this sense of gloom by embarking on a keep-fit campaign. We also take copious quantities of Vit D-3 to ensure that despite little access to sunshine, our immune systems are kept topped up with this valuable supplement.
I would love to hear about the kinds of things you get up to at this time of year? Do you have access to fun ‘indoor activities’ in your area, or perhaps you are currently living in a cold ‘white world’ where you can take your family cross-country skiing or ice-skating? If you have any helpful tips and ideas for wet weather living, please them in the comments box below, feedback is always so appreciated!
Here are our featured posts from last week. These will also be shared on our Facebook Page. Remember please, to link back to NMN if you wish to be featured, thank you. Feel free to grab our fancy featured button in the sidebar!
Lessons of a Humble Teapot-The Self-Sufficient Homeacre
The Health Benefits of Tea-Livin’ the Green
New to Seasonal Celebration? Please read below before linking
It’s our wish, that together we can create an invigorating collection of ideas that will be an inspirational resource for our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like that you feel will build and encourage this community of bloggers.It isn’t mandatory, but if you have a blog of your own, why not tell us about it on the Natural Mothers Network facebook page? Then we can visit you there too:-)I will will feature our favourite two projects the following week, here on the blog hop and post it on our facebook wall.
- Please remain sensitive to the ethos of Natural Mothers Network. So in order to maintain the integrity of our values, share your best posts on any topic as long as they are natural and reflect the season we’re in, by which we mean- written at this time of year.
- Please link your posts back to Seasonal Celebration. It helps build our little community as you are sending your readers to others who are also participating and you increase the chance of being featured!
- As a fellow blogger, we hope that you check out a couple of posts and leave a comment. We all really love to hear from each other as it helps validate what we do.
- Why not grab the Seasonal Celebration button in the side bar by placing the html into your post?
- Please, no linking to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors.
Bloggers, when you link with us you’ll receive an email reminder for Seasonal Celebration each week; you’re welcome to sign up HERE so it doesn’t go to junk- and of course you can un-subscribe whenever you wish.