An awesome round-up of tutorials from some of our favourite creatives related to sharing the love on Valentine’s Day. Feel free to add your own romantic recipes, heart shaped banners, craft ideas for kids etc. in the comments box below!
- Pallet Love -The ultimate in up cycled gift ideas, this Valentine craft is for someone who wishes to make a big ‘love’ statement! ( Tutorial and photo: Sweet Rose Studio )
- Sugar Scrub Cubes- Get your partner feeling silky smooth with this pretty sugar scrub! ( Tutorial and photo: The Idea Room
- Paper Hearts and Burlap- This adorable Valentine banner will brighten up any home- let’s spread the love! ( Tutorial and photo: Artsy Vava
- Valentine’s Flowers- A simple expression of your love, this display can be created in minutes, but will mean so much! ( Tutorial and photo: Creative Chaos)
- Valentine Book Collection- If your loved-one is a bookworm, why not personalise a literary gift with your own book-binding? ( Tutorial and photo: Design Sponge )
- Hearts to Hearts- An innovative game of love and romance, this tutorial comes with handy printables too! ( Tutorial and photo: Skip to my Lou)
- Flavoured Kombucha- A super-healthy and colourful way to show you care! ( Tutorial and photo: Real Food Forager
- Grain Free Chocolate Truffle Cake- This awesome dessert is sure to win your family’s favour.(Tutorial and photo: Small Footprint Family )
- Cardboard Heart Locket- This is such a cute gift for kids to try, up cycled card gets a makeover! ( Tutorial and photo: The Cardboard Collective )
- Simple Valentines Cards- Even the smallest members of your family can have a go at these! ( Tutorial and photo: Artful Kids)
- Valentine’s Day Gift Bags -Valentines Day made extra special with these no-sew gift bags! ( Tutorial and photo: Go Gingham )
- A Chocolate Strawberry for your Valentine?- What could be easier and more delicious than one of these? ( Tutorial and photo: Chalet Chocolat )
Shared with these wonderful sites: M Homestead Barn Hop Made by you Morris Tribe Say Not Sweet Anne Amy-New Nostalgia Nourishing Treasures Create with Joy The Dedicated House Mamaldiane T Above Rubies 21st Century Housewife Blessed with Grace My Weiner Tales Cookingtf W Natural Mothers Network Wildcrafting Wednesday Raising Homemakers Frugally Sustainable We are that Family Fireflies and Jellybeans Family Home and Life Little Natural Cottage True Aim Education Lill luna TH Gnowfglins Momnivores Dilemma Bizzy Bakes Recipes for my Boys Miz Helens Country Cottage F Simply Sweet Home Deborah Jeans Dandelion House Food Renegade
About the Author (Author Profile)
Rebecca Watkins worked as a professional photo journalist and travelled the world with her husband John, before settling down as a stay at home mother to their three daughters. They have recently moved back from the French Alps to an old cottage in Devon, England. Rebecca’s days are filled with visits to the beach, animated discussions and in the best moments, happiness and creativity in her family home of five. The other moments are filled with craziness and chaos and she loves those too.