The voluptuous pumpkin epitomises the autumn season and is a harvest crop bursting with the goodness of warm summer sunshine. So as the nights draw in and the temperature drops, what better way to celebrate our pumpkin harvest, than with a potpourri of pumpkin recipes to help you put the pumpkin love back in your life!
- Creamy Breakfast Cereal: This has to be the ultimate comfort food, a warm belly filler that will appeal to the child in us all. ( Recipe and photo: Tessa Domestic Diva )
- Pumpkin Chai Latte: Until now, did we know of anything better than a pumpkin spiced latte? Well try spicing up your morning cup of chai with this taste sensation! (Recipe and photo: Neo. Homesteading)
- Healthy Pumpkin Donuts: Healthy pumpkin-y donuts are pretty much a dream come true aren’t they? My mouth is watering at the very thought of these. A lunch box winner, if there ever was one! (Recipe and photo: Tessa Domestic Diva)
- Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars: This gluten and grain free dessert, takes cheesecake to the next level of deliciousness! ( Recipe and photo: Delicious Obsessions)
- Natural Mothers Pumpkin Soup: Epitomising the autumn season with its orange-yellow colour, when better to enjoy this comfort food. ( Recipe and photo: Natural Mothers Network)
- Wholewheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:A unique take on an all time favourite, and another tasty addition to the school lunch box! (Recipe and photo: Willing Cook)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins: These gluten free, vegan muffins are just the trick to fill a hungry belly with the goodness of autumn. I dare you to try just one of these! (Recipe and photo: Tessa Domestic Diva)
- Grain Free Pumpkin Bread: We all love using pumpkin in our recipes and this is no exception. The combination of almond flour, pumpkin and chocolate chips make the perfect treat for an autumn teatime snack. (Recipe and photo Holistic Kid)
- Pumpkin Cake: A super idea to give to a friend or neighbour to celebrate the arrival of autumn. ( Recipe and photo: 21st Century Housewife)
- Pumpkin Risotto: This recipe is simply awesome! Try this fall risotto with a salad, glass of wine and your loved ones this weekend! ( Recipe and photo: Our Small Hours)
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding: This delicious pudding is an absolute must, a sumptuously decadent but healthy dessert without the guilt! ( Recipe and photo: Anne-Marie Cain)
- Raw Pumpkin Cheesecake: With these super healthy ingredients you can nourish your family and enjoy eating dessert, a winning combination! ( Recipe and photo: Small Footprint Family )
Have you experimented with any pumpkin recipes, and do you have a favourite you’d like added to this list?
Category: autumn recipes
About the Author (Author Profile)
Rebecca Watkins worked as a professional photo journalist and travelled the world with her husband John, before settling down as a stay at home mother to their three daughters. They have recently moved back from the French Alps to an old cottage in Devon, England. Rebecca’s days are filled with visits to the beach, animated discussions and in the best moments, happiness and creativity in her family home of five. The other moments are filled with craziness and chaos and she loves those too.